CaPTA stands for Cairns and Port Trips and Attractions (or more affectionately known as Charlie and Pip’s Trips and Attractions).
CaPTA currently employs over 200 staff across the group of which consists of Jungle Tours & Trekking, Cairns ZOOM & Wildlife Dome, Tropic Wings Cairns Tours & Charters, Rainforestation Nature Park, Australian Butterfly Sanctuary, Wildlife Habitat Port Douglas, Careers Training Centre and ABC Sales & Maintenance.
Jungle Tours & Trekking are youth and adventure specialists and operates out of Cairns and Port Douglas specialising in day and extended tours to Cape Tribulation and the Daintree.
Our tours comprise of small groups with an informative guide on air-conditioned Jungle Buses. The tours include a combination of the Wildlife Habitat, cruising on the Daintree River searching for crocodiles and wildlife, guided rainforest walk and exploring Cape Tribulation Beach where the oldest rainforest in the world meets the Great Barrier Reef.
On the extended overnight tours, various levels of accommodation are offered from backpacker dorms to deluxe retreats with plenty of options to party. Your overnight stay gives you plenty of time to do a reef trip, sea kayaking or if you prefer to keep your feet dry enjoy bush walking through the World Heritage Rainforest, horse riding, jungle surfing or mountain bike riding.
So why travel with Jungle Tours & Trekking?
- The business is locally owned and family operated.
- We have a strong commitment to eco-friendly practices and are eco-certified.
- You travel in air-conditioned vehicles.
- We offer personalised and friendly small group experiences.
- Return coach transfers from Cairns and Port Douglas accommodation are available.
- We are the original tour specialists to Cape Tribulation.
- Our tours provide full informative commentary.
- The driver guides are qualified, knowledgeable, experienced and participate in accredited driving and training programs.
- We ensure high safety standards and quality control.
- Our reservation service operates 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- We support local businesses, community groups and charities.
Our promise is to provide memorable world famous experiences and exceptional service that CaPTAv8 our clients and staff.