Rainforest + Sail The Reef
- Scenic journey along the Great Barrier Reef Drive from Cairns to Port Douglas
- Wildlife Habitat
- Daintree River Cable Ferry
- Tropical Lunch at Cape Trib Beach House
- Hot Breakfasts Included
- Cape Tribulation Beach
- Guided Rainforest Walk
- Jungle Surfing Canopy Tour
- Sailaway Cape Trib – Full Day Eco Adventure – Sailing and Snorkelling
the Great Barrier Reef. Fully inclusive Experience
- Alexandra Lookout
- Daintree River Cruise
- Return Transfers from Cairns, Northern Beaches & Port Douglas
|Rainforest + Sail The Reef with Sailaway|
|Ensuite St. Crispin||$746|
|Single Supplement St. Crispin||$1021.00|
|Ensuite Escape Cabin||$656|
|Single Escape Cabin||$816|
Sailaway (Full-Day Experience)
- 1 hour 15 minute ride each way
- 4.5 hours at an unspoilt location on the Outer Barrier Reef
- Superb tropical buffet lunch
- Guided snorkel tour with a marine biologist
- Stinger suits available
Jungle Surfing Canopy Tours (2 hour experience)
- Zipline/flying fox through the Daintree Rainforest Canopy
- Interpretive talk on each of the six platforms
- Please wear enclosed footwear and long pants or trousers (no skirts!)
- All equipment provided – harness & helmet
- All tours depart daily, except Christmas Day (25 December) and the day of the annual Ironman event held in June
- Cape Trib Horse Riding and Ocean Safari is unavailable for the month of February 2017, therefore the JRMR3 tour will not run during this period
- Jungle Surfing is closed New Year’s Day
- Prices for children are available upon application. Children under the age of 4 are not permitted to travel with Jungle Tours & Trekking.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I’m a vegetarian/vegan. Do I have to bring my own food?
A: No. If you let a tour guide know on the day he can request a vegetarian/vegan meal for you.
Q: What time does the bus depart and return?
A: The bus departs Cairns at approximately 7:30am, Northern Beaches at approximately 8:00am and Port Douglas at approximately 8:15am. It will return to Port Douglas at 6:30pm, Northern Beaches at 7:00pm and Cairns City at approximately 7:30pm on the day you have booked your return.
Q: What do I have to bring with me on this tour?
A: Bring your ticket/voucher, a water bottle, sunscreen, hat, insect repellent, a camera, walking shoes, swimming costume and towel and some cash. Note that all bedding is provided in your accommodation, so you need only to bring an overnight bag with your personal items such as toiletries and clothing.
Q: Is there an ATM available on this tour?
A: There is an ATM at the IGA supermarket near Wildlife Habitat, it is however sometimes out of order. We recommend you withdraw some cash before you join us on this tour.
Q: What is appropriate clothing to wear?
A: Comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
Q: How many passengers can be seated on the bus?
A: Up to 28 passengers.