Go Wild 2 Days / 1 Night
Your Go Wild overnight adventure includes accommodation at one of our 3 recommended properties in Cape Tribulation, ranging from dorm shares to private cabins.
The below tour highlights will be spread out over the two day tour, including free time in Cape Tribulation.
Make your stay even more fun and check out the optional activities below. These can be added onto your tour when you make your booking.
- Scenic journey along the Great Barrier Reef Drive from Cairns to Port Douglas
- Wildlife Habitat
- Daintree River Cable Ferry
- Cape Tribulation Beach
- Tropical Lunch
- Guided Rainforest Walk
- Alexandra Lookout
- Daintree River Cruise
- Return Transfers from Cairns, Northern Beaches & Port Douglas
Ocean Safari (Morning/Afternoon) +$139
- Exhilarating 30 minute ride
- Over 2 hours snorkelling and exploring Mackay & Undine Reefs
- Stinger suits available
Jungle Surfing Canopy Tours (2 hour experience) +$95
- Zipline/flying fox through the Daintree Rainforest Canopy
- Please wear enclosed footwear and long pants or trousers (no skirts!)
Jungle Adventures Nightwalks (Evening) +$45
- Armed with a flashlight, encounter nocturnal wildlife including bats, possums, spiders, insects and beautiful tree snakes
- Wear enclosed footwear
Cape Trib Horse Rides (Morning/Afternoon) from +$99
- Ride through mountain streams and cane paddocks along river beds to Cape Tribulation Beach
- Beginner or advanced options available
- Wear enclosed footwear
Paddletrek Kayak Adventures from +$75
- Spectacular views plus photo opportunities
- Glide over coral reefs, gazing back to the beach and rainforest
- Bring swimmers/clothes that can get wet and a towel
- All tours depart daily (except Christmas Day and the day of the annual Ironman event held in June).
- Jungle Surfing is closed New Year’s Day.
- Prices for children are available upon application. Children under the age of 4 are not permitted to travel with Jungle Tours & Trekking.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What are the differences between the tour options?
A: Our “Go Wild” day tour allows you to experience the best of Cape Tribulation and the Daintree. This tour includes guided walks, lunch, Daintree River Cruise and guaranteed wildlife spotting at our immersion exhibit, Wildlife Habitat. You’ll also have the opportunity to look for wildlife in the rainforest and along the Daintree River.
Our “Go Jungle Surfing” day tour has most of the inclusions as our “Go Wild” tour. However, instead of the rainforest boardwalk and time at Cape Tribulation beach, you will have the opportunity to experience Jungle Surfing.
Q: I’m a vegetarian/vegan. Do I have to bring my own food?
A: No. If you let a tour guide know on the day he can request a vegetarian/vegan meal for you.
Q: What time does the bus depart and return?
A: The bus departs Cairns at approximately 7:30am, Northern Beaches at approximately 8:00am and Port Douglas at around 8:15am. It will return to Port Douglas at 6:30pm, Northern Beaches at 7:00pm and Cairns City at approximately 7:30pm on the day you have booked your return.
Q: What do I have to bring with me on this tour?
A: Bring your ticket/voucher, a water bottle, sunscreen, hat, insect repellent, a camera, walking shoes, swimming costume and towel and some cash. Note that all bedding is provided in your accommodation, so you need only to bring an overnight bag with your personal items such as toiletries and clothing.
Q: Is there an ATM available on this tour?
A: There is an ATM at the IGA supermarket near Wildlife Habitat, it is however sometimes out of order. We recommend you withdraw some cash before you join us on this tour.
Q: What is appropriate clothing to wear?
A: Comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
Q: How many passengers can be seated on the bus?
A: Up to 28 passengers.