Cairns Zoom & Wildlife Dome Package
White Water Rafting Package
*Customer to pay $30 levy direct to operator on the day
Outer Barrier Reef Package
*Customer to pay $10 levy direct to operator on the day
Snorkel or dive in the crystal clear waters of the Great Barrier Reef when you travel on our Passions of Paradise’s luxury high speed catamaran. Get up close to a giant Maori wrasse; follow a turtle over colourful coral gardens or swim with a reef shark when you snorkel or dive us. Take a glass bottom boat tour, join our complimentary guided snorkel tour or explore the wonders of the reef your own way. Try our introduction to scuba diving for beginners or those of you who are more experienced follow our knowledgeable dive masters on a fully guided certified dive amongst the beautiful coral bommies from our choice of over 12 exclusive outer reef locations. A tasty hot and cold buffet lunch plus tea and coffee are served on board. Relax on the sail home with a cold beverage and enjoy our marine life presentation by our on board marine naturalist.
All tours operate daily (except Christmas Day)
About the Cairns ZOOM Package
- Cairns ZOOM is the world’s first Challenge Ropes Course in a wildlife park, situated in the city centre. Experience adventure at varying heights and levels of difficulty, on 65 elements of crossings and ziplines.
- Mid-ZOOM: An easier level of difficulty, for your initiation. With tunnels, a climbing wall, cargo net and swings.
- Hi-ZOOM: At a greater level of difficulty for the more adventurous, consisting of more complex crossing and 3 ziplines – one of which takes you directly over Goliath the croc!
- PowerJump: An exhilarating freefall adventure with a 13 metre drop.
- Dome-Climb: Walk along an external platform with spectacular views of the city, the sea and surrounding landscapes.
- Wildlife Dome daily shows and presentations, with free-flying birds and free-roaming animals.
- Height & Weight Restrictions: Participants must be over 120cm tall and weigh less than 120kg
About the Kuranda Package
- The tour departs daily (except Christmas Day) and includes the Kuranda levy.
- Itineraries may operate in reverse or in a different sequence.
- Self-drive to Freshwater Station option is available at a discounted price, please enquire when booking.
- The tour offers a pick-up from Cairns.
About the Raft Package
- Minimum age: 13 years, under 18 years must travel with a guardian or parent.
- Rafting is not suitable for anyone who is pregnant.
- Cancellation and rescheduling available up to 48 hours prior to travel, for more information please call RNR White Water Rafting. Phone number (07) 4030 7944
About the Reef Package
- Once we have received your booking, one of our friendly staff will email you with a confirmation. Please note, you are not booked until you receive this confirmation. If you have not heard from Passions of Paradise by then, please call 1800 111 346.
- Cancellations: You can cancel or change (subject to seating availability) up to 5pm the evening before travel. After this time, there is a 100% cancellation fee.
- The package offers a two destination itinerary, Michaelmas Cay and Paradise Reef, however at times, the weather may make one of these destinations unsafe or impractical to visit. On those days, the vessel may only visit one location (eg. Michaelmas Cay, where there is excellent protection from strong winds). In poor weather it is up to the Skippers discretion as he travels to the reef to decide which locations will be visited. He will choose keeping in mind your safety, the safety of the boat and your comfort. There are no refunds when the itinerary is changed.
- Should the trip be cancelled due to poor weather or mechanical breakdown, we will refund 100% of the amount we charged.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What time do the package tours start?
A: We have listed the departure times for each package below:
The Cairns ZOOM & Wildlife Dome is located in the Cairns CBD on top of The Reef Hotel Casino and open daily from 9am to 8pm (except Christmas Day).
Travel to Rainforestation by coach with hotel pickup times to be confirmed at the time of booking however you will be on your way to Rainforestation by approximately 8.00am. Your coach will then meet you at the Caravonica Skyrail terminal at 4.30pm to transfer you to your accommodation.
Full day Tully River rafting trips depart daily from Cairns at 6:30am and return at 6:00pm and from Mission Beach departure is 7:30am with a 4:00pm return.
Check in is at the Passions of Paradise counter at the Reef Fleet Terminal, Marlin Marina at 7:30am for a 8:00am departure and an approximate 5:00pm return.
Q: What do I have to bring on these package tours?
We have listed the items to bring for each package below:
Bring or wear enclosed non-slip shoes and it is also preferable to wear shorts or trousers.
- Your voucher (if you have one)
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Money for souvenirs, lunch and attractions (if not included)
- Bottle of water
- Hat and sunscreen
- Ticket or voucher for payment
- Swimming costume (you will get wet)
- Lace up shoes or sandals that won’t fall off
- Towel and dry clothes
- Sunscreen but don’t apply to the back of your legs
- Money for photos and the rafting levy
- A hat
- Bathing gear
- Towel and other items you would bring when travelling to the beach
Note that credit card facilities are available on the boat.