Go Wild Day Tour
The best of Cape Tribulation and the Daintree, with guided walks, lunch and guaranteed wildlife spotting at our immersion exhibit, Wildlife Habitat. You will also have the opportunity to look for wildlife in the rainforest and on the Daintree River throughout the day.
- Scenic journey along the Great Barrier Reef Drive from Cairns to Port Douglas
- Wildlife Habitat
- Daintree River Cable Ferry
- Tropical Lunch
- Rainforest Boardwalk
- Cape Tribulation Beach
- Alexandra Lookout
- Daintree River Cruise
- Return Transfers
- All day tours depart daily (except Christmas Day and the day of the annual Ironman event held in June).
- Jungle Surfing is closed New Year’s Day.
- Prices for children are available upon application only. Children under the age of 4 are not permitted to travel with Jungle Tours & Trekking.
- Please advise at the time of reservation any disability requiring special attention while on tour. We will make reasonable attempts to accommodate the special needs of disabled customers, however we are not responsible in the event we are unable to accommodate your needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What are the differences between the day tours?
A: Our “Go Wild” day tour allows you to experience the best of Cape Tribulation and the Daintree. This tour includes guided walks, lunch, Daintree River Cruise and guaranteed wildlife spotting at our immersion exhibit, Wildlife Habitat. You’ll also have the opportunity to look for wildlife in the rainforest and along the Daintree River.
Our “Go Jungle Surfing” day tour has most of the same inclusions as our “Go Wild” tour. However, instead of the rainforest boardwalk and time at Cape Tribulation beach, you will have the opportunity to experience Jungle Surfing.
Q: I’m a vegetarian/vegan. Do I have to bring my own food?
A: No. If you let a tour guide know on the day he can request a vegetarian/vegan meal for you.
Q: What time does the bus depart and return?
A: The bus departs Cairns at approximately 7:30am, Northern Beaches at approximately 8:00am and Port Douglas at approximately 8:15am. It will return to Port Douglas at 6:30pm, Northern Beaches at 7:00pm and Cairns City at approximately 7:30pm.
Q: What do I have to bring with me on a day tour?
A: It is suggested you bring a water bottle, towel (for the beach), sunscreen, hat, insect repellent, a camera and some cash.
Q: Is there an ATM available on this tour?
A: There is an ATM at the IGA supermarket near Wildlife Habitat, it is however sometimes out of order. We recommend you withdraw some cash before you join us on this tour.
Q: What is appropriate clothing to wear?
A: Comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
Q: How many passengers can be seated on the bus?
A: Up to 28 passengers.