Go Wild 3 Day 2 Night With Ocean Safari
Your overnight adventure includes accommodation at Cape Trib Beach House, with a free hot breakfast daily. Plus Half Day Ocean Safari Snorkel Tour. This rainforest and reef package is the perfect way to see the best of Tropical North Queensland!
The below tour highlights will be spread out over your three days. This is not a fully escorted tour, the free time and extra activities are not guided so you can enjoy the extra days at your own leisure!
- Scenic journey along the Great Barrier Reef Drive from Cairns to Port Douglas
- Wildlife Habitat Port Douglas
- Daintree River Cable Ferry
- Tropical Lunch
- Hot breakfasts included at Cape Trib Beach House
- Ocean Safari – Half Day snorkelling tour to the Great Barrier Reef
- Cape Tribulation Beach
- Guided Rainforest Walk
- Alexandra Lookout
- Daintree River Cruise
- Return Transfers from Cairns, Northern Beaches & Port Douglas
Ocean Safari (Half-Day Experience)
- Exhilarating 30 minute ride
- Over 2 hours snorkelling and exploring Mackay & Undine Reefs
- Stinger suits available
Jungle Adventures Nightwalks (Evening) + $49(Min age 8 years)
- Armed with a flashlight, encounter nocturnal wildlife including bats, possums, spiders, insects and beautiful tree snakes
- Wear enclosed footwear
Cape Trib Horse Rides (Morning/Afternoon) +$110
- Ride through mountain streams and cane paddocks along river beds to Cape Tribulation Beach
- Beginner or advanced options available
- Wear enclosed footwear
- All tours depart daily, except Christmas Day (25 December) and the day of the annual Ironman event held in June
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I’m a vegetarian/vegan. Do I have to bring my own food?
A: No. If you let a tour guide know on the day he can request a vegetarian/vegan meal for you.
Q: What time does the bus depart and return?
A: The bus departs Cairns at approximately 7:30am, Northern Beaches at approximately 8:00am and Port Douglas at approximately 8:15am. It will return to Port Douglas at 6:30pm, Northern Beaches at 7:00pm and Cairns City at approximately 7:30pm on the day you have booked your return.
Q: What do I have to bring with me on this tour?
A: Bring your ticket/voucher, a water bottle, sunscreen, hat, insect repellent, a camera, walking shoes, swimming costume and towel and some cash. Note that all bedding is provided in your accommodation, so you need only to bring an overnight bag with your personal items such as toiletries and clothing.
Q: Is there an ATM available on this tour?
A: There is an ATM at the IGA supermarket near Wildlife Habitat, it is however sometimes out of order. We recommend you withdraw some cash before you join us on this tour.
Q: What is appropriate clothing to wear?
A: Comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
Q: How many passengers can be seated on the bus?
A: Up to 28 passengers.