Rainforest + Sail The Reef
Your Rainforest Sail The Reef overnight adventure includes accommodation at Cape Trib Beach House, with a free hot breakfast daily. Plus Jungle Surfing and Full Day Sailaway Eco-Experience Sailing and Snorkelling.
The below tour highlights will be spread out over your three days.
- Scenic journey along the Great Barrier Reef Drive from Cairns to Port Douglas
- Wildlife Habitat Port Douglas
- Daintree River Cable Ferry
- Tropical Lunch at Cape Trib Beach House
- Jungle Surfing Canopy Tour
- Hot breakfasts included at Cape Trib Beach House
- Sailaway – Full Day Eco-Experience Sailing and Snorkelling on the Great Barrier Reef
- Cape Tribulation Beach
- Guided Rainforest Walk
- Alexandra Lookout
- Daintree River Cruise
- Return Transfers from Cairns, Northern Beaches & Port Douglas
|Rainforest + Sail The Reef (JRSR3)|
|St. Crispin Cabin (Dbl)||$746|
|St. Crispin Cabin (Single)||$1021|
|Escape Cabin (Twn/Dbl)||$656|
|Escape Cabin (Single)||$816|
Prices are per person. All cabins are ensuite.
Please note that this tour operates seasonally and is recommencing 28th March 2018.
Sailaway (Full-Day Experience)
- 1 hour 15 minute ride each way
- 4.5 hours at an unspoilt location on the Outer Barrier Reef
- Superb tropical buffet lunch
- Guided snorkel tour with a marine biologist
- Stinger suits available
Jungle Surfing Canopy Tours (2 hour experience)
- Zipline/flying fox through the Daintree Rainforest Canopy
- Interpretive talk on each of the six platforms
- Please wear enclosed footwear and long pants or trousers (no skirts!)
- All equipment provided – harness & helmet
- All tours depart daily, except Christmas Day (25 December) and the day of the annual Ironman event held in June
- Jungle Surfing is closed New Year’s Day (1 January)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I’m a vegetarian/vegan. Do I have to bring my own food?
A: No. If you let a tour guide know on the day he can request a vegetarian/vegan meal for you.
Q: What time does the bus depart and return?
A: The bus departs Cairns at approximately 7:30am, Northern Beaches at approximately 8:00am and Port Douglas at approximately 8:15am. It will return to Port Douglas at 6:30pm, Northern Beaches at 7:00pm and Cairns City at approximately 7:30pm on the day you have booked your return.
Q: What do I have to bring with me on this tour?
A: Bring your ticket/voucher, a water bottle, sunscreen, hat, insect repellent, a camera, walking shoes, swimming costume and towel and some cash. Note that all bedding is provided in your accommodation, so you need only to bring an overnight bag with your personal items such as toiletries and clothing.
Q: Is there an ATM available on this tour?
A: There is an ATM at the IGA supermarket near Wildlife Habitat, it is however sometimes out of order. We recommend you withdraw some cash before you join us on this tour.
Q: What is appropriate clothing to wear?
A: Comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
Q: How many passengers can be seated on the bus?
A: Up to 28 passengers.