BOOKING CONDITIONS & INFORMATION
- Prices listed on this website supersede all prices previously advertised, prices are in Australian Dollars inclusive of GST and are valid from 1 April to 31 March each calendar year.
- Where indicated, pay on board (POB) levies or Environmental Management Charges are applicable, to cover national park fees, water release fees and government charges.
- Children under the age of 4 are not permitted to travel with Jungle Tours & Trekking.
- An additional fuel levy may apply, depending on the current fuel prices at time of travelling.
- We accept all major credit cards. A deposit is required to secure all group bookings.
100% Cancellation Fee
- Applies to all day tours cancelled within 24 hours prior to departure or no show, and all extended tours (2 days or more) cancelled within 72 hours prior to departure.
Conditions of Travel
- Operates daily except on the Sunday in June each year that the Ironman 70.3 Cairns event is held, Christmas Day (25/12), with Jungle Surfing closed New Years Day (1/1).
- Please advise at the time of reservation any disability requiring special attention while on tour. We will make reasonable attempts to accommodate the special needs of disabled customers, however we are not responsible in the event we are unable to accommodate your needs.
- Jungle Tours & Trekking will endeavour to adhere to all tour details as published, however, circumstances beyond our control, such as road or weather conditions, or routine maintenance, may require us to alter or cancel any route, itinerary, departure or completion time, without notice but with full consideration for your enjoyment. No refunds will be given in the event of any delay, curtailment or alteration of a trip resulting from any such cause. We recommend passengers arrange suitable travel insurance to cover these factors. Optional activities are operated by external companies, and therefore we are not liable for any delays, cancellations or alterations. We recommend passengers arrange a suitable travel insurance to cover these factors.
- Any adventure travel involves an element of risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard our clients, we cannot be held responsible for personal injury or loss due to events which are beyond our control. Jungle Surfing has a restriction of 120kg, and is not recommended for pregnant women.
- To guarantee daily departures and avoid cancelling tours due to low numbers, Jungle Tours & Trekking may take measures from time to time to code-share. This involves using the same vehicle to carry several different tour itineraries.
- Children 3 years and under are not permitted on any tour. Children aged 4-14 years of age receive a discount on most tours. Prices available on application. Children over 14 years of age pay full adult fare. Children under 16 years of age are not permitted to travel unless accompanied by an adult. Unaccompanied under 18 year old guests will need to have a waiver form signed by a guardian prior to travel.
- The vehicle has limited space so please keep your luggage to a minimum. We will make every effort to ensure all passengers’ belongings are secure throughout the tour and collected on disembarkment, but shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged or stolen property.
- All information contained herein is correct at time of publishing but subject to change without notice.